Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pico De Gallo

First dice up your favorite tomatoes, I like to use romas since they are more meaty than most. We used a array of different kinds this time, mostly grape tomatoes, and those little yellow one. 

Then you move on to the peppers, we like ares a bit spicy so we used about three  serrano peppers and a couple of these really wimpy jalepenos we had. Start by cutting them in half.

Then seed them, I find a spoon works best.

Cut then into thin strips, then dice them fine. (serrano)

Add the peppers to the tomatoes.

Then do the same to the jalepenos.






Next I diced up half an onion.

and add that to the tomatoes as well.

Then we finely chopped up a bunch of cilantro.

and add that to the tomatoes as well.

This is me Mytch juicin' a lime

Now we add the lime juice. Courtesy  of Mytchell.

Then I added salt to taste.

Then stir all of that deliciousness up.

And voila, fresh and delicious pico de gallo

No comments:

Post a Comment